Hi ! I’m Katie, 31 years young (but don’t feel a year older than..uhmm,23 😉), from the south of Ireland, where I share a home with my boyfriend and our crazy and adorable kitten Mowgli. – Welcome to RunBakeFun! As the name suggests, this blog will be about things that I love (and getting back into).. running and baking, but it’s really about so much more than that..like a healthy lifestyle in general, cooking and whatever else I come up with, while also, of course, having fun along the way. Life’s a journey..and this is part of mine – Welcome!! 😊
What will you, quite possibly, find here..
* Workout schedule, which may or may not be influenced by the lovely, beautiful and strong ladies, Karena &Katrina, of Tone It Up.
* Recipes, mainly for yummy, healthier or healthy-fied, treats. 😋
* Photographic evidence (hehee) of meals, day-to-day life and the most gorgeous kitten on the planet.
* Random musings of whatever else is happening in my life.
What you, probably, won’t see on RunBakeFun..
* Daily accounts of all my food and drink intake.
* Deep, meaningful, philosophical posts.
But at the end of the day, I’m not going to limit myself to either list, the point is to have fun..after all this is not a thesis on Astrophysics. 😉